Application for high-tech enterprises is a very important thing, as long as the success of the application can bring a lot of benefits to the company, but the application is still a certain degree of difficulty, so how many patents do high-tech enterprises need? What other information do you not know?
I. concept of high-tech enterprise
National high and new technology enterprises refer to resident enterprises registered in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions) that, within the high and new technology fields supported by the state, continuously carry out research and development and transformation of technological achievements, form their core independent intellectual property rights, and conduct business activities on this basis. On the basis of defining the scope of high-tech industries, the concept of high-tech enterprises can be defined from the "management measures for the identification of high-tech enterprises" revised and issued by the state in 2016.
Two, high-tech certification time
In order to facilitate your preparation in advance, we have collected the declaration time of each region in previous years. You can refer to the declaration time of each region in previous years to plan the declaration pace in 2018.
According to the above information, it is not difficult to see that the high recognition in most regions basically starts from April to June, and each region will have multiple batches of declaration according to the situation. You can have a preliminary understanding of the declaration time and batch information of high-tech enterprise identification in your region in 2018 according to the above information table, and make early preparation.
Iii. High and new application conditions
1. The enterprise shall be registered for more than 365 days when applying for recognition (the establishment time of the business license shall prevail);
2. By means of independent research and development, transfer, gift and merger and acquisition, the enterprise obtains the ownership of the intellectual property that plays a core supporting role in technology of its main products (services);
3. The technologies that play a core supporting role for the main products (services) of the enterprise fall within the scope of the high-tech fields supported by the state (matching the fields in the management measures);
4. The proportion of the enterprise's scientific and technological personnel (positions and professions related to the industry) in the total number of employees in the year shall not be less than 10%;
5, can provide a certain number of social security or income tax proof of the number of enterprises;
6. Sales income for the previous year;
7. A certain proportion of r&d input in sales revenue;
The proportion of the total amount of research and development expenses in the total amount of sales revenue in the recent three fiscal years of the enterprise (calculated according to the actual operating period less than three years, the same below) meets the following requirements:
For enterprises whose sales revenue is less than 50 million yuan (including) in the latest year, the proportion shall be no less than 5%;
For enterprises with sales revenue of 50 million yuan to 200 million yuan (inclusive) in the latest year, the proportion shall not be less than 4%;
The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the latest year shall not be less than 3%.
8. High-tech products are required to account for more than 60% of the total revenue.
In the past three years, research and development achievements have been transformed into applications, financial accounting standards, and net assets and sales revenue have increased. (1-8 is indispensable)
Iv. High-tech preparation materials
1. 6 software Copyrights or 6 utility models or 1 invention patent.
2. The enterprise shall provide 12 sales contracts within three years.
3. The enterprise shall provide the annual audit report within the past three years. The special audit report of research and development expenses and the special audit report of high and new income in the recent three years.
4. Provide the name list of the company's personnel and the name list of the corresponding r&d personnel, scientific and technological personnel and auxiliary personnel, and provide the copies of the identity certificates of the corresponding personnel, labor contracts (positions and support for withdrawal, no adjustment), and copies of educational certificates.
5. Technical personnel shall coordinate to adjust technical materials and improve project approval report and r&d documents.
The benefits of high and new recognition
Enterprises recognized as high-tech enterprises can promote the technological transformation of enterprises, enhance the brand image of enterprises, enjoy preferential tax reduction and exemption policies, improve the market value of enterprises, increase the capital value of enterprises, and score additional points for listing on the new third board. Application gazelle enterprise, government special fund necessary prerequisite qualification. The portion of the enterprise's educational expenses not exceeding 8% of the employees' salaries shall be allowed to be deducted before tax. When the bank tightens the loan policy, the high-tech enterprise may apply for the unsecured credit loan.